I still remember during Primary School,
every teachers will ask us about our ambition...
In my memory, I have told my teacher that i wish to become a Teacher or a Lawyer...
In Fact,
I have never know what is STEWARDESS do when I was Young...
The ambition change when I was in Secondary School...
Once I watch "Triumph in the Sky",
a cantonese drama which talks about the Pilot & Stewardess's story...
Start from that Moment, I told myself,
I must be a Stewardess and I really loves Travelling...
Yet, all these are still a dream...
every teachers will ask us about our ambition...
In my memory, I have told my teacher that i wish to become a Teacher or a Lawyer...
In Fact,
I have never know what is STEWARDESS do when I was Young...
The ambition change when I was in Secondary School...
Once I watch "Triumph in the Sky",
a cantonese drama which talks about the Pilot & Stewardess's story...
Start from that Moment, I told myself,
I must be a Stewardess and I really loves Travelling...
Yet, all these are still a dream...
I believe I can fly...




0 comments:
Post a Comment